Coronavirus disease 2019 (Covid-19)
It is a respiratory illness that can spread from person to person. It spreads between people who are in close contact with one another (within 6 about feet) and through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes. Symptoms (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-cov/about/symptoms.html) can include: fever, 100.4 or above, dry cough, sore throat,
congestion or runny nose, sore throat, difficulty breathing, prolonged fatigue, unusual diarrhea, loss of taste or smell.
IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE ABOVE LISTED SYMPTOMS
and since Covid19 symptoms can mimic allergies or a cold, if you are feeling unwell
PLEASE RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT
Covid19 safety protocol for my salon:
• When you arrive call me at: 269-330-8411. Please call, do not text; when working I wear a headset and it is easier to answer
the phone than to read and answer a text. You will then need to wait in your car until I let you know that I am ready for your appointment.
• I am asking that everyone wears a mask. I will have disposable and cloth masks available for a small fee, to cover my cost, or
you can bring your own.
• A Covid-19 Waiver will need to be signed at each appointment
• Hand sanitizer will be available upon entering or you may wash your hands.
• I will be asking for payment prior to service. If paying with cash or check, I will provide a plastic baggie to place money in. If you
are paying with a credit card, I will be disinfecting my phone between clients.
• Upon arrival, to help with possible contamination, I will have a designated area to place your purse and/or any personal belongings or leave them in your car.
• Please refrain from using your cellphone while you are in the salon.
• Due to the size of my space I can have only 1 person in the room at a time; please ask anyone who accompanies you to wait
outside, not in the lobby.
• I have an Eden Pure Room Air Purifier and Sanitizer which helps to destroy bacteria and viruses and purify the air.
• I use a broad spectrum, hospital grade, multicide disinfectant.
Nail clients: A Plexiglas partition has been installed on my table top to provide an extra layer of protection.
Permanent Makeup clients: For both our safety and protection, I will be wearing a disposable lab coat, a face mask and face shield.
You will be required to wear a mask.
We will get through this, and do whatever we need to do to help keep the salon a safe place for you to come and be pampered!
Please do not hesitate to call me at 269-330-8411 you have any questions, or concerns.